Frequently Asked Questions
Asia Travel Club Pte Ltd (ATC) is a web publishing company, leveraging on the social commerce phenomenon to provide a new engagement platform for travel and lifestyle brands across ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), Greater China and South Korea.
There are 2 ways to sign up.
1) Search for Asia Travel Club Facebook on Facebook App, tap on Send a Message and you will be prompted with 3 options. Tap on Sign Up. Provide us with some details (one time) and your account will be pending verification, do give us 1 working day to verify your account. You will be notified via email once your account has been verified.
2) You may sign up here at our website.
No membership fee is required to sign up as an influencer. However, influencers must have at least 1,000 followers on each of their social media accounts.
In order to give our Partner Hotels enough time to review your request, please make a request at least 30 days in advance prior to your intended date of stay. Once you have submitted your stay request, please allow our Partner Hotels 5 working days to work on your request.
You can earn points by requesting sponsored stays from our hotel partners and publishing reviews of your stay. Bonus ATC points will also be awarded when your post (on Facebook/Instagram/Weibo only) exceeds 500 likes within 7 days.
Once you’ve accumulated enough points, you may redeem complimentary hotel stays via the ATC Social App on Facebook Messenger or WeChat. More rewards will be added in the future so do check out the ATC Social App frequently. Click here for a complete User Guide (influencers) of ATC Social App.
Your points balance will be reflected in your Profile under Me within ATC Social App.
To redeem your points on ATC Social App, click here to learn how with our complete User Guide (influencers).
The ATC Messenger code is the fastest way to connect with us via ATC Social App for hotel requests and redemptions. To scan the ATC Messenger code, simply launch your Facebook Messenger App, go to Add Contacts, tap Scan Code and hold the camera over the code below.
FOR PROGRAM PARTNERS
ATC Partners Programme aims to simplify and automate the way hotels work with influencers across Asia.
Through the ATC Partners Programme, partner hotels can turn unused inventories as marketing tools and secure influencers to stay, experience and write a review on their respective social media accounts. Hotel partners are able to review influencer profiles, select who they want to engage with, receive campaign performance reports and more. Moreover, hotels enjoy unparalleled reach in challenging marketing such as China, Vietnam and Korea.
Any hotel operating in the Asia Pacific and has committed to the ATC/T141 Sponsorship Package is eligible as a programme partner.
Program partners can select from the following: 1) Sponsorship Package 2) Customised Package 3) Ad Buys
1) Sponsorship Package (US$5,000): Provides brands with access to engage 5 powerful influencers from any 8 key markets, complete with media boost of 100K ROS banners across T141.com network over 12 months.
2) Customised Package: Basic Sponsorship Packages are tweaked to promote the collective appeal of a cluster or sector.
3) Ad Buys: With more than 1m monthly average views, Travel141.com provides an immediate reach into growing markets of China, Korea & Vietnam. Available also in 6 native languages, Travel141.com provides a ready distribution network to extend your campaign beyond English and grow your business.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. Participating Partner Hotels can approve or reject an influencer’s request for a sponsored stay (in exchange for a review/social post). Please note that you will be given 5 working days to respond to any influencer request. Otherwise, a no-reply rejection response will be sent by ATC to the influencer’s request.
ATC’s network of influencers are individuals we’ve worked with in the past as well as influencers who have signed up to join the ATC Influencer Programme. Our influencers are active bloggers/reviewers across Asia and have a minimum of 1000 followers/fans in each of their social media accounts.
Hotel partners have access to their own ATC Partners Dashboard where you can set the blackout dates for the year, and view and manage redemption requests.
Influencers are given 7 working days after their hotel stay to submit their first post(s) to ATC via ATC Social App. ATC will review the post within 2 working days and update the influencer on the status of their post(s) via email.